Participant Benefits and Eligibility
How to Apply
Funding for 2017 is pending. Please check back in April.
- Gain new skills and knowledge through mentored research in a welcoming environment
- 3 non-degree graduate credit hours
- Dedicated time to develop new classroom materials in collaboration with other participants and curriculum specialists
- Access to all curricular materials generated by fellow RET participants
- Support from RET administrators and faculty mentors
- Salary stipend TBD
- Become a part of a community of educators interested in energy
Interested high school science, technology, engineering, or math (STEM) teachers from the Michiana area are encouraged to apply. Also, teachers nationwide who are alumni of the Alliance for Catholic Education (ACE) program are welcome. Former RET participants and members of under-represented groups are strongly encouraged to apply. Previous research experience is not required.